R - cores & Torroidal cores Process
- CRGO Mother couls recipt, physical inspection and material testing ( for losses ) by soken instruments as per standards.
- Selecting the right grade of material as per customers requirement.
- Slitting of mother coils as per requirement.
- R - curve slitting as per size of R - cores.
- Winding of R - cores as per standards.
- Annealing of R - cores in CNC pit annealing furnance under vaccuum with controlled nitrogen atomsphere for 16 to 20 hrs at 850 degree C.
- Testing of R - cores for losses, in well equipped test room and recording the values issueing test certificates.
- Impregration of R - cores & then curing them in oven at 100 - 120 degree Calcius for 2 - 3 hrs.
- Physically inspection, packing & despatch.